Travelling is something that so many people are passionate about. The last couple of years have caused everyone to put that passion on hold. The pandemic caused many shops, airports, and even countries to shut down making it more difficult to see the world. Luckily, places are finally opening up again!
When you travel you are doing much more than just seeing cool places, you are educating yourself! Learning about new foods, cultures, religions, and landmarks! Geography plays a HUGE role in why the world is the way it is today. Take the quiz below and see how much you know about geography. Share this with your friends and family to find out which one of you is the best world traveler!
- What is the name of the largest city in Australia?
- What U.S. state is home to no documented venomous snakes?
- What is the name of the river that flows through the Brazil rainforest?
- What present-day Italian city does Mt. Vesuvius overlook?
- How many countries are there in the United Kingdom?
- What are the names of the five oceans of the world?
- What country does the Rhine River run through
- What is the capital of Canada?
- How many time zones does Russia have?
- This country is the smallest in the world.
- What Cape sits at the tip of Africa?
- What season does Australia experience in December?
- Peking Duck is the national dish of what country?
- What country formerly ruled Iceland?
- What is the name of the largest airport in the United States of America?
(Scroll below for answers)
Looking for more geography trivia questions? We’ve got you covered. Purchase a custom trivia game made just for you right here!
- The Amazon
- Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Artic, and Antarctic
- The Vatican City
- Cape of Good Hope
- Denver International Airport