Harry Potter has been a staple in many homes across the world. A good majority of us grew up with the characters. From reading the books before bed, watching the movies as they came out, and living by the “Which Hogwarts House Are You” quiz! GO HUFFLEPUFF! It’s pretty easy to fall in love with this magical world. Everyone loves the Harry Potter series! But how much do we really remember from the series?
There is so much to know when it comes to Harry Potter. Between all the books and movies, spells and potions, it seems nearly impossible to know everything! But something tells me you know more than you’re letting on! Are you a wizard when it comes to Harry Potter Trivia? Let’s find out with the 10 Best Harry Potter Trivia Questions!
- How many students does Hogwarts accept each year?
- What is the name of the room Harry uses to teach Dumbledore’s Army?
- Who was Hogwart’s headmaster when the Chamber of Secrets opened for the very first time?
- What breed of dragon did Harry face in his first Tri-Wizard Tournament task?
- What was the name of the fairy-tale book that Dumbledore give Hermione in “The Deathly Hallows?”
- According to the Sorting Hat, what qualities does a Ravenclaw possess?
- What are the names of Draco Malfoy’s two close friends?
- What does the acronym S.P.E.W. stand for?
- What plant traps Harry, Hermione, and Ron on their way to get the Philosopher’s Stone?
- The visitor’s entrance to the Ministry of Magic is an abandoned red telephone booth in London. What is the five-digit code you must dial to get in?
(Scroll down for answers)
Looking for more Harry Potter trivia questions? We’ve got you covered. Purchase a custom trivia game made just for you right here!
- 1000 Students. 250 in each house.
- The Room of Requirement.
- Armando Dippet
- A Hungarian Horntail
- The Tales of Beedle and Bard
- Wit and learning
- Crable and Goyle
- Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare
- Devil’s Snare
- 6-2-4-4-2 (Spells out M-A-G-I-C)